Wolf Slatkin & Madison P.C. — Litigation, Mediation, Arbitration and Appeals
- Parties (plaintiffs and defendants) involved in commercial litigation
- Real estate litigation, including title issues
- Corporate litigation
- Construction industry litigation involving contractors, subcontractors, equipment and material suppliers, architects, engineers, owners, developers, etc.
- Parties involved in partnership and co-owner disputes
- Lenders, borrowers, insurance policyholders with coverage issues
- Debt collections
- Tort cases
- Contract breach cases
Since 1979, Wolf Slatkin & Madison lawyers have successfully handled legal matters in Colorado and a number of other states: Wyoming, Texas, Arizona, California, Georgia and Nevada.
Dispute resolution and appeals legal services we provide include:
- Appellate services
- Expert witness services (legal fees, professional responsibility)
DISCLAIMER: Materials on this web site are provided for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice, and are not guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date. This web site is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between any viewer and Wolf Slatkin & Madison, P.C. Such relationship may only be created by direct contact with and the engagement of one of the attorneys with the firm.