Wolf Slatkin Madison, P.C. — Legal Ethics Representation
At Wolf Slatkin & Madison P.C. in Denver, our experienced lawyers provide insightful representation for individual attorneys and law firms who confront ethical questions.
This rendition of advice concerning ethical practice matters under Colorado state and federal ethics rules has been an important part of our practice since our founding in 1979.
Our Colorado attorneys offer ethics legal services such as:
- Representation for defense of disciplinary charges
- Handling problems of admission or re-admission to the Colorado bar
- Defense for lawyers accused of misconduct
- Advice for law firms needing revision of office systems, to protect themselves from rules violations
- Counseling attorneys on license protection matters, and the impact of a DUI arrest or chemical dependency on a law practice
DISCLAIMER: Materials on this web site are provided for informational purposes only, do not constitute legal advice, and are not guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date. This web site is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between any viewer and Wolf Slatkin & Madison, P.C. Such relationship may only be created by direct contact with and the engagement of one of the attorneys with the firm.